The Weekend Warrior programs are for athletes who want to be able to compete in many different events/sports without getting too specific and still be as fit as possible. Our GORUCK programs, however, do have a specific purpose, prepare you for the demands of a GORUCK Tough or 50-miler Star Course event.
We offer several challenging workouts to keep warriors testing their fitness levels. We even have something to challenge all levels of athletes, Challenges, that will test the athletes' physical and mental fitness.
- 8 weeks, 1x a week
- The workouts are designed so that only one workout will be completed per week.
- Its up to the athlete to choose which challenge to do each week, they are not designed to be completed in any specific order
- These workouts are strictly meant to challenge your physical and mental toughness
- Make sure to allow for a few rest days (or light days) after each challenge
- These are best done with friends
Kettlebell Conditioning $109.00
- 12 weeks, 3-4 days a week
- The first 3 weeks are M, W, F and the second 3 weeks are M, T, Th, F
- High volume reps with moderate weights to build a strength-endurance
- Some workouts will be based on number of rounds, some will be based on a total time, and others will be AMRAP in a certain time. Lots of variety in this plan, you won't get bored
Kettlebell Strength $59.00
- 4 weeks, 5 days a week
- Focus of this plan is to build strength using only kettlebells and bodyweight (you can substitute dumbbells for kettlebells if you don't have access to KB's)
- There will be an Assessment in Week 1 and in Week 4
- One of my personal favorites!
- 8 weeks, 4-5 days a week
- Tuesday and Sunday are scheduled rest days
- Combines lots of interval running, heavy strength work, heavy carries, and some obstacle course-like workouts.
- You will need access to a gym and a track
- These workouts are very challenging and will test your physical and mental abilities
GoRuck Tough $89.00
- 10 weeks, 5 days a week
- Combines rucking, running, and strength work in the gym
- The perfect program for getting athletes ready for the "GoRuck Tough", which will last between 10-12 hours
- This program will improve your rucking endurance, overall strength, and mental toughness
- Workouts may take between 1-4 hours to complete
- Will need access to a gym, a backpack/rucksack, and a sandbag
- Must be able to already run 5 miles comfortably
GoRuck Star Course 50-Miler $89.00
- 10 weeks, 4-6 days a week
- This program is specifically designed for those who will be competing in the 50-mile Star Course (50 miles with 20# in under 20 hours)
- Focus of the program will be on rucking while also maintaining strength and durability
- Since the event requires teams of 2-5 people, it's best if you can train with your other teammates so that you hone in on rucking speed as a team rather than each individually.
- Every Monday there will be a timed ruck that will dictate your rucking paces the following workouts.
Strength and Stamina $89.00
- 8 weeks, 4-5 days a week
- Combine strength, work capacity circuits, and endurance
- This program is best for athletes who are looking to build strength while also improving their stamina.
- You won't get big on this plan, but you will be strong and have the ability to maintain a solid effort in any activity you do.