Beginning August 5th, Rugged Athlete will be running an 8-week training camp to prepare athletes who will be competing in the Spartan Race Sprint - Fort McDowell race on September 23rd near Nashville, TN.
WHEN: Aug 5 - Sept 16
SATURDAY'S @ 9am
WHERE: Windridge Apt Complex and local parks
COST: $45.00 (includes 8-week strength program)
The training camp will be led by Certified Trainer and Elite obstacle course racer, Sloane Anderson, and held Saturday's at 9am in the social area by the pool in the Windridge Apartment Complex and occasionally at a local park. Each workout will last approx 1-1.5 hours.
- A complete 8-week "Rugged Regimen" strength training plan will also be provided for each athlete to complete on their own…32 total workouts (in addition to training camp)
- Improve your mental toughness and develop grit.
- Lots of equipment will be used: Tires, Sandbags, Buckets, TRX, Kettlebells, Hurdles, Med Balls, Stairs, etc.
- Must be able to run, jump, crawl and lift moderate to heavy objects.
- What are you waiting for, it's time to get rugged and Spartan Up!